Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Clean Energy Deployment Administration Amendment to House Climate and Energy Bill is Significant Milestone in the Future of Green Energy Sector

There's a nice press release from the Coalition for Green Bank:

"The Coalition for Green Bank applauded the amendment to the House energy and climate bill, the American Clean Energy and Security Act (H.R. 2454), that would create a Clean Energy Deployment Administration within the Energy Department."

Given the importance of Clean Energy in the new administration of Alternative Energy sources, this only makes sense.

Consider what I've said about this issue and consideration of the future of solar power in the United States you can find it on my site: MitchellDong.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mitchell,
    My name is Marco Matacotta, we met a long time ago in Monaco where you were promoting a geographical arbitrage fund. Now I have read that you are running a crypto arbitrage fund. I would be interested in receiving information on that fund. Could you send me a presentation?
    All the best.
    Marco

    ReplyDelete